AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU

Blue & White sends you the very best of Japan.
A rising Sun of red chili.

An antiques indigo katazome sleeping futon. 19th century.

A washi Dog of characters for the New Year.

With Best Indigo wishes
And hopes you will come see Blue & White in the New Year.

This entry was posted in Journal. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU

1. Hoping to see your online shop open in 2018!

2. Dawn Chang says:

Dear Blue and White,

Happy New Year’s to you also. I received the Blue and White Calendars in good condition at the end of November. I was worried that they would not arrive by Christmas. I have two dear friends that I always give your calendars to for Christmas. They just love them. They recyle them by making gift tags.

We will be taking our annual trip to Japan in October as usual. We will see you all then. If airfares lower in the spring, we will see then too.

Warm Hawaiian wishes,

Roger and Dawn Chang

3. Christine McCutcheon says:

I love my 2018 calendar for the Year of the Dog! I save every year, as they are beautiful Blue and White keepsakes commemorating life in Japan. I too would love to see Blue and White online shopping. Happy New Year Amy!

4. Gigi Gruber says:

Thanks, Amy, for keeping the spirit of Japan Blue and White so close to each of us, as we are far from Tokyo! You inspire! Happy New Year!

5. Brigitte Godin says:

Happy New Year to you Amy! Our meeting in your beautiful shop in May on our way to see our friend Hiroko was a blessing! Thank you! I have a request about buying your beautiful 2018 calendar and I hope your online shopping will open soon!

6. Grace Kono says:

Please contact me since it appears my e-mail request for a 2018 Year of the Dog calendar has not been forwarded to you. I would like to purchase one of them. Thank you!

7. dama_f@bigpond.net.au says:

Hello I am coming to Tokyo for the quilt show and would love to come to your shop. Could you please send me the address. Thank you Annette Ferguson

Sent from my iPad